Health Addiction can not provide a visa.
Looking for a Sales and Business Development Associate to generate new leads and execute projects. A chance to work with the sales team with one or all of the following focuses: (1) Adding Vending machine locations in multiple segments (corporates, schools, residential etc.), (2) Pitching our vending machine portfolio as a marketing platform to retailers / brands / PR & advertising agencies / corporates.
A chance to grow with the company and work closely with top management.
• Develop sales leads. Identify new clients and deliver sales pitch to win new business and negotiate the best terms.
• Project management and account management.
• Strong experience and connections a plus (retailers / brand / corporate & commercial / retail / education / residential / hotel & hospitality)
• University graduate
• Candidates should have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and a proven track record of achieving targets, including experience of sales, business development and managing client relationships
• Fluent in English (and preferably Cantonese but not required). Good communication, interpersonal and client relationship skills.
• Open to all sorts of backgrounds
• Entrepreneurial and hungry. Able to work independently and proactively and in order to deliver results
Salary range / month :  HK$ 20k-40k
Startups have different perks to offer to talent. Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsability
Impact on Society
Created on: 2017/03/15
Recommend to a friend
Join exciting startups on Saturday May 20th at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai.
The Hong kong Startup scene has grown tremendously in the past few years, attracting entrepreneurs and talent over the world.
Co-organised by HKTDC and WHub, Start-ups Meet Talent aims to connect talented job seekers with the best HK-based startups.
This event will bring together undergraduates, graduate students, and seasoned professionals to one event, exclusively for start-ups.