Workaway.info can not provide a visa.
- Updating internal database by preparing and editing back-end listing, email correspondence and communications.
- Assisting with social media accounts and digital marketing related administration work.
see links below: 227,000 + likes etc
- Collaborating with bloggers and brand ambassadors to ensure content is compelling and cohesive to brand image and culture https://workawayblog.com/
- Creating high-quality, engaging and SEO-aware unique content for our social media platforms, blog and external publications
- Working with team members based around the world.
- Either native or bilingual English speaking based in Hong Kong with the right to work, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital native with proven fluency in social media
- A strong multi tasker and capable of managing and prioritising your time and tasks
- Comfortable to work independently, able to take initiative and deliver on your own
- Passionate about volunteering and cultural exchanges
- Previous related working experience would be an advantage (i.e. editorial/content creation/marketing/advertising role
Salary range / month :  Negotiable
Startups have different perks to offer to talent. Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsability
Impact on Society
Created on: 2017/01/31
This job has expired.
Recommend to a friend
Join exciting startups on Saturday May 20th at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wanchai.
The Hong kong Startup scene has grown tremendously in the past few years, attracting entrepreneurs and talent over the world.
Co-organised by HKTDC and WHub, Start-ups Meet Talent aims to connect talented job seekers with the best HK-based startups.
This event will bring together undergraduates, graduate students, and seasoned professionals to one event, exclusively for start-ups.