Business Development Manager Wanted
BigDish might be able to provide a visa.
BigDish is looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to join the HK team. This role is is a great opportunity to work in a very early start up and to shape the direction of the company. Your main objective will be to sign up the best restaurant partners for our platform.
- 1-3 years experience in sales, partnership or business development.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges
- Outgoing and confident
- Experience in B2C and/or B2B sales is a plus but not a must,
- Interested in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up the best local restaurants
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in person meetings
- General flexibility, restaurants do not always operate from 9 to 5
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Be able to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to join a very early start up.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office located at Wework wan chai with free coffee and beer
- Full-time salary and stock options negotiable based on experience
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month :  < HK$ 20k
Startups have different perks to offer to talent.
Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsability
Impact on Society
You need to be logged in to apply.
Get matched with exciting employers.
Sign up for Free
Get discovered by startups.
Connect with like-minded people.
You application has been sent.
Scroll down to discover more similar jobs.
MORE OPPORTUNITIES as a Sales / Business Developer
#hr / recruitment
Posted about 6 hours
Posted about 1 hour
Posted about 1 hour
Posted about 23 hours
#hardware / iot
Posted 2 days
#advertising, content / media
Posted 5 days
Join exciting startups on Friday January 20th at PMQ.
Talent, Get your Free Ticket
Exhibit your Startup
The HK Tech & Startup Job Fair aims to connect talented job seekers with the best HK-based startups.
This event will bring together undergraduates, graduate students, and seasoned professionals to one event, exclusively for startups.