VenueHub HK can not provide a visa.
We are looking to hire a full time person to work in our fast growing start-up. The successful candidate will be joining a fun and rewarding working environment.
- A hugely important part of our team, the successful applicant will be tasked with helping running our Concierge service, which helps facilitate event bookings between venues and event bookers. The candidate would have to work in handling incoming phone calls and email enquiries from clients looking for event venues in HK.
- The successful applicant will gain experience working with big brands and corporates
- The successful applicant will be trained to use our extensive database and become an expert in Hong Kong event and party venues to suggest suitable options to our clients.
- Eventually leading to a management position and fast growth within our company
- The successful applicant will also learn other key skills whilst working in our company such as marketing and account management.
- Must be enthusiastic, loyal and hard working. We are looking for a candidate who can be part of our business long term and grow in the company accordingly, one day moving into a Managerial position.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin a must
- Confident in speaking on the phone a plus (although no cold calling is required)
- No prior experience required, though an interest in the events industry a plus
- Fresh graduates and current students are welcome to apply and will be considered
- Tertiary education preferred but not essential
- Valid HKID or visa to work in HK and available immediately or to start by April 1st.
We offer a 5 day working week, a fun and rewarding team environment, a competitive starting salary of 12k+ (negotiable) with CNY and annual bonus as well as a monthly bonus scheme. 13 days annual leave and subsidized transport to and from our office in Cyberport. Full training will be provided.
Interested candidates please send your CV and Cover Letter to Adam Whiting, CEO, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is March 25th 2017, however we advise interested candidates to apply as soon as possible.
You will be working with   Adam Whiting .
Salary range / month :  < HK$ 20k
Startups have different perks to offer to talent. Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsability
Impact on Society
Created on: 2017/03/15
This job has expired.
Recommend to a friend