This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual. As senior operations manager at Soundbrenner, you’ll be in charge of areas of human resources, logistics and finance. It will be your responsibility to make sure things run smoothly - this goes for everything in the office, but also for everything outside the office such as our global logistics operation.
What you’ll do:
- Onboard new employees to the company, document their records and pay out salaries
- File documents with the government to make sure Soundbrenner is in compliance with regulations
- Accounting using the software Xero, e.g. booking in company expenses or preparing a monthly balance sheet or P&L
- Get involved in the budgeting and financial planning of Soundbrenner
- Work with our existing logistic partners to ship out products directly to customers of our own online shop
- Provide customer support related to shipping using the software Zendesk
- Coordinate and arrange shipments worldwide to large distributors like Amazon or GuitarCenter
- Research on international import and taxing regulations and help to build a global logistics operation for Soundbrenner
Since you’ll be working in a small team there will be a variety of other activities you can work on if you’re interested in exploring new areas
What we’re looking for:
- Work visa in Hong Kong
- Degree in relevant discipline or no degree, but relevant experience
- Good English speaking skills
- You work with extreme accuracy and like to organize things
- Fast learner
- Passion to make our customers happy and exceed their expectations
- You need to care deeply about doing great work. Work needs to play a major part in your life and your priorities. As member of Soundbrenner you are building a company from the ground up. That means your life right now needs to be all about growing, learning and building and you need to be very excited about the idea of that.
- You need to be able to think outcome oriented. You always need to understand why you are ultimately doing something and constantly ask yourself if what you are currently doing is the best way to achieve it.
- You should be very comfortable being uncomfortable. Challenges and problems don’t scare you. If you are surrounded by problems you don’t focus on what’s wrong but on how you can solve it.