As part of our growing Business Development team, you will be heading up our sales and business development efforts, including:
- Acquiring new workspace partners to list on our platform and managing relationships with existing workspace partners – you will be spending a great deal of time reaching out to workspaces via email and over the phone as well as meeting and verifying workspaces in person.
- Prospecting new companies to form strategic partnerships with and cultivating strong relationships with our key partners.
- Continuously managing the inventory of the listings on our platform as well as monitoring conversions and transactions.
- Bacherlor’s degree
- Recent university graduates highly encouraged
- Experience in direct sales or business development; previous commercial real estate experience desirable but not required
- Proven track record closing strategic deals while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and relationship development to pitching and negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese required
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive personalities are highly valued
- Flexible working locations and hours
- Relaxed working environment
- Opportunity to network with inspiring entrepreneurs within the startup community
- You’ll be part of a small but fast-growing startup where you can make a significant impact
- Full-time or part-time salary negotiable based on experience