Oddity can not provide a visa.
We need a creative person with a fetish to organise the process. Who can manage complex interactive online & graphic design projects under the time constraints and meets (get things delivered to) a highest standards. You enjoy to be deeply involved in the production process, understand technology and be interested in innovations.
You love to coordinate and make things happen. You are able to lead the team and direct meetings to successful conclusions and clear enough to avoid useless steps to organise the workflow based on team and project needs. You are enjoying to see the results and proud of work you have accomplished with your team.
- Keeps things on track (PM tools, lead meetings, records and prepare useful reports)
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation, like technical specifications and briefs
- Bug reports, and backlog tickets organisation
- Bringing team together to make things happen
- Leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating
- Digital project managers have to be great communicators (good language)
- Be logical, know when and which questions to ask
Background (dev + design)
- Strong development background
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS and Content Management Systems
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Understand Design process
You will be working with   Alice Mourou .
Equity part is negotiable.
Salary range / month :  Negotiable
Startups have different perks to offer to talent. Here is their allocation of 100 points.
Flexible Role and Responsability
Impact on Society
Created on: 2017/03/20
Recommend to a friend