About E Cycle
E-Cycle, the Last Mile Solution Company, designs, develops, manufactures and distributes fully electric personal vehicles. E Cycle has been established following an initial seed funding from Infiniti Motors, the luxury vehicle division of Japanese automaker Nissan.
E Cycle is a Hong Kong Start-Up established in July 2016. The company participated in the inaugural INFINITI Accelerator Program in 2015 and was awarded a prototype development budget and support from INFINITI’s Design Centre in Japan.
We are looking for a young and talented individual ready to take a challenging position and ride our roller coaster.
If you are driven, independent, hugely motivated and smart, then we are interested in talking to you. Experience is a plus.
Hardware Product development Manager
- Day to day product management function of our electric bike, including product development and enhancement programs, new product introduction and portfolio management
- Establish product and sourcing strategies to achieve the company’s sales target
- Formulate and implement sustainable pricing strategies and models for key product categories
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market and product trends of selected segments, customer needs and competitor activities to identify and explore new business opportunities
- Able to develop a good network of sourcing base for different bike and electronic products as well as related accessories and components
- Provide technical expertise and support to customers, sales and marketing teams
- Close collaboration with other functional teams both internally and externally to ensure the strategic initiatives will be achieved in a timely manner
- Production process and product quality control for ongoing and new projects
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in manufacturing/sourcing field, preferably in electric bike or consumer electronics industry
- Experienced in operating in an international market environment and familiar with business operation both online and offline
- Good knowledge of consumer electronics, mechanical and electronic designs will be a plus, international standards and compliance requirements
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- A good team player with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, can work independently under high pressure, self-motivated with good time management skills
- Attentive to details, well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks independently
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Travel to China is required