JMATEK

Making the World more comfortable!
Where we're at?
Idea
Validation
Adoption
Growing

Concept and business plan team may be incomplete.

Idea is formed project ready to launch.

Have paying customers adapting to market.

Growing company and users!


Building a Global Leader in niche market of Portable Air Cooling. Current product categories: indoor/outdoor Evaporative Air Coolers (EAC), Portable ACs (PAC), Dehumidifers (DHUM).

15-20% of the people worldwide have Room Air Conditioning for "indoor". We have an energy-efficient, natural cooling solution for them for "outdoor" and a cost-effective, energy-efficient, healthy solution for the remaining 80%!

Our HK-based subsidiary AIRTEK is recognized globally for designing-developing-manufacturing World's best Evaporative Air Coolers (EACs).

The Science behind EACs is Simple: On a hot summer day, you feel cool standing next to a lake. Water in the lake takes heat out of the air, and evaporates, leaving behind cooled air. Our team converts the Science to Engineering, designing compact, cost-efficient, high-performing products.

Recently, we began to apply the same skills to reinventing the Portable AC category. In 2014 Summer, in 2nd year of launch in US, our products were Ranked #1 and #2 on Performance by Consumer Reports and #1 and #2 by Sales on Amazon.com. We retained our position on Amazon in 2015 Summer.

Global Warming is a major challenge ahead for the Earth, and will keep our team busy inventing new technologies and engineering new products. Come join us on this exciting journey to make the Earth a better place to live!

  • Screen shot 2016 06 02 at 08.55.40
  • Screen shot 2016 06 02 at 08.55.47